Island exhaust hood for low ceiling
- Designed for installations in low ceiling kitchens
- High efficiency cyclonic filters
- Flame-proof filter design
- Pressure drop characteristics
- Pressure ports for balancing
- Recessed LED IP65 luminaires available
The special tapered shape of these hoods allows them to be installed in kitchens with low ceiling. Typically, these hoods
are installed in snack bars, cafeterias, etc., where cooking loads are moderate. Large number of accessories available, including recessed LED luminaires.
HNCA exhaust hoods come complete with high efficiency cyclonic filters. Filters exploit centrifugal force to extract grease particles with efficiency of up to 95. Filters are made completely from 0,8 – 1 mm thick stainless steel and have a fully closed rear side. The design reduces fire hazard and ensures that highest fire-safety standards are met.
Specifications – HNCA
Accessories – HNCA