All canopy and island hoods come equipped with Novameta cyclonic filters,which are up to 95% efficient. Filters are made exclusively from AISI 304 stainless steel, at least 0,8 mm thick
- All Novameta exhaust hoods come with full technical and pressure drop characteristics!
- Flexible lengths and widths – available in 10 mm increments!
- Longer hoods can be built in any length by assembling multiple modules
- Material flexibility – standad hoods are made of AISI 304, however, an economy version is also available in AISI 430
- Lighting options – exhaust hoods may be equipped with external fluoescent or energy efficientrecessed LED luminaires. All luminaires are IP65 rated
- Flexible exhaust and supply collar installation – the diameter, position and the collar quantity may be adjusted. Exhaust hoods may come without collars on request
Finished back of wall canopy hoods – when cooking equipment is installed in the middle of a kitchen, hoods can be designed to have an aesthetic finishing on all 4 sides upon request
- Optional exhaust hood covers – hood matching covering panels are available to cover the top of the hood for aesthetic looks
- Optional dampers – allows to balance exhaust airflow between multiple ducts or hoods on a single duct line
- Air jet and air supply systems are available
- Custom exhaust hoods are available. Each non-standard solution comes with detailed 3D drawings!